Verse 1- and this is me walkin home from school, ambulance in my driveway / ain't nothin new though, just another Friday / awful to watch, sendin mom and pops off to / the hospital. Little lost, wishing it would stop / pain comes fast but eventually became numb / strained from the past but it's wrath I was trained from / suicide attempts from my parents both knew that / I was tense. Through the music, man I knew that I could vent / and just like my pops I prescribed me a medicine / survive like a veteran. Only got high / a couple times now with god, I'm more fly then I've ever been / any time I'm bout to lose my mind I would get a pen / I figured my father was sippin on the liquor / cause he's bothered but you ain't a father figure for starters / my cup overflowed I'm bout to pour it you now could call it / an alcoholic got me headed out the door quick Verse 2- no heat holder, weed smoker that's mediocre. / spoke with heat, deep quotes that'll feed the culture. / vultures wa! tch me, that's why I lose sleep possibly / you gotta rock the beat. Nobody's gonna speak it for ya / people thought that I'd be dead or a drug user / but I'm a hip hop head and I love music / it's either one of two things. And now I'm like a / boxer that's spitten punch lines when my mood swings / look at the future, your better than I pictured you / and I rock mics now forever that's the principle / principles room where I'd sit in school / didn't get the rules, kickin tunes didn't listen but they ...
0 comments: