Saturday, April 7, 2012

Another Century's Episode Portable Adventures! - 1 ~ Morning, NirvashTea Zero

Another Century's Episode Portable Adventures! - 1 ~ Morning, NirvashTea Zero

After having played ACE2 and ACE3... I tried this game again a few days ago. I always felt like it was an inferior version to the games I dreamed of playing, so I didn't like it as much. While it is a little inferior, for some reason I seem to have more fun playing it, it does do some things better, and it's portable. I'll be uploading some videos as I play through again. I felt like adding a dumb plot to give the videos more meaning for existing. And so, as such, the story of Nirvash, (Overman) King Gainer, and Lancelot takes off in their first mission together. The quest of mechanical justice begins. Music: HetaQuest - Qeust Begins Armored Core: Silent Line - Morning, Lemontea Armored Core 4 - Agitator





0 comments: