Saturday, May 19, 2012

Whisper El Modena Love Story Ep. 3

Whisper El Modena Love Story Ep. 3

I'm sorry if my English is not really good. Pls Comment!!! :) A Avexis Love Story ~ Chapter 3 Alexis arrives at Avan's house. She feels a little weird about what Jaimie said. She knocks on the door of avan's house. Avan: Who is it? Alexis: It's me! Avan: Come in! Alexis opens the door. Avan is sitting on his couch and he's watching Phineas and Ferb. Alexis: Bored? Avan: Kinda. Alexis: Can I sit here? Avan: Sure. There's silence. Avan: So, what brings you here? Alexis: You. I wanna know how you are. Avan: I'm fine. Jaimie called. Alexis: What did she say? Avan: That you were coming. And... Alexis: What? Avan: Nothing. Alexis: Come on, say it! Avan: She thought you loved me. Alexis: We talked about that. That I loved you and that I wanted you two to break up. But that's not true! Avan: I know. Alexis: Okay. Avan: So, what do you wanna do? Alexis: I don't know. I can't go home. Kelly is doing her yoga excercises. Avan: I get it. Wanna watch a movie? Alexis: Yeah, sure. What mov! ie? Avan: Paranormal Activity. Alexis: Noooo! That movie freakes me out! Avan: Don't worry. I'm here. Alexis: I know. Avan: Good. Avan puts the DVD into the DVD-player and he turns the tv on. They watch the movie. Alexis screamed a lot Avan: It's okay, Alexis. He puts his arm around her. Alexis: It's so scary. Avan: I know, but it's not real. Alexis: Of course I know it's not real. But it's just so scary! Avan: Come here. He hugs her. Alexis: I'm better, I think. Avan: Good, do you want something to ...





0 comments: